Home Page

Experienced, Board Certified Attorney Caldwell Fletcher - Call Now!
Call Now For Your FREE Consultation (832) 779-0142

If You or Your Company Have Been sued, contact us to determine the best course of action, including your defense in Court or in an administrative agency.


Your Initial Consultation Is FREE, and you don't pay us ANYTHING To Review Your Case. If you have been sued or a claim has been made against you, it is important you learn your best course of action with expert advice!

Experienced Attorney That Can Help You With:

  • Trucking & 18 Wheeler Accidents.
  • Wrongful Death
  • Workers Compensation
  • Oilfield Casualty

Our Law Firm is Capable of Handling All Levels of Personal Injury, Wrongful Death, Oilfield & Refinery and Workers Compensation Cases.

Learn how we can evaluate your case to determine its fair value or a reasonable settlement value to alleviate your legal liability. By knowing your case's value, we're able to represent you and get every benefit that is owed to you... and we won't back down until we get a settlement that is fair to you or your company!

If you are in need of an Attorney that will give you a dedicated, courteous, and professional representation, call us now at (832) 779-0142 or fill out the form on this page for your free consultation.

FREE No-Obligation
Consultation With An Experienced, Licensed Attorney That Can Help You

Call (832) 779-0142 or fill in the form below to get your free consultation regarding your specific situation so we can see how to help you...

Invalid Email
Invalid Number
Please check the captcha to verify you are not a robot.

Contact Your Experienced Houston Injury & Worker's Compensation Attorney Today!

If you or your company have been involved in a Car, Truck, Motorcycle, Bicycle, Construction, Oilfield, or other worksite injury, or if someone you know has been involved in a wrongful death incident… Then let us help you get the settlement you deserve!


Caldwell FletcherPrincipal Office In Houston, TX

Call Now For Your FREE Consultation (832) 779-0142